A long story
Starting in 1915 as a handcrafting production, with the invention of the “Rhubarb” candy, it became an industry between 30s and 50s.
Present in over 50 countries worldwide Sorini followed the footsteps of its founder to enlarge its range of products.
From 2004 Feletti 1882 becomes part of Sorini Group.
Sorini got the most important Certifications required from Japanese market, such as BRS – GSFS – IFS – UTZ – RSPO, and keep working hard to achieve the highest Quality Standards.
– Chocolates and Bags
– Gift boxes
– Assorted chocolate eggs
– Marron glaces
Famous for Boero, the pralines with a heart of cherry and liqueur, Rovelli company has a wide and long story of true love for chocolate.
Quality and genuineness of the ingredients are the cornerstones of their philosophy.
Rovelli cares about competitiveness in the market, but without forgetting the quality and authenticity of their ingredients to guarantee a final full satisfaction for Customers.
Their strength is the fantasy, the constant innovation and the wider and wider product line that represents such a combination of elements that makes this producer’s chocolate every day more irresistible.
Rovelli can offer you a wide range of Christmas and Easter products, in addition to the standard catalogue.
– Boeri: the pride of the company, the dark chocolate praline with the heart of cherry and liqueur
– Rocket: milk chocolate pralines with crispy cereals and hazelnut filling
– Night Noir: dark chocolate pralines with hazelnut or cream filling
– Perla Bianca: milk chocolate pralines with crispy cereals and soft milk cream filling
– Flavours chocolate: lemon, orange, coconut, pistachio, cherry and so on
A fruitful history
1948: The Destombes brothers create the CHOCMOD Company (contraction of CHOColateries MODernes)
1980: CHOCMOD takes its first steps internationally
1955: Bernard and Francis Destombes take over the management of the Company, Construction of a new 10,000 m2 production plant in Ronq (France)
2002: Establishment of an office in USA
2009: International presence in 45 countries and 5 continents
2011: establishment of a news factory in Canada, close to Montréal
Today, network and volumes keep on increasing.
– 4 offices to manage global business
– 45 countries where you can find Chocmod products
– 60 tons as daily production capacity
– 70 years of knowhow
– Chocolate truffles
– Chocolate products
– Truffle spread